What P.V Sindhu has done for her nation is priceless and can never be bought through money but there must be some rewards given to such a great achievers. This is a list of what P.V Sindhu got as a reward from different areas :-
- ₹5 crore (US$740,000), and a land grant from the Government of Telangana.
- ₹3 crore (US$450,000), a Group A cadre job and 1000 sq. yard land grant from the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- ₹2 crore (US$300,000) from the Government of Delhi.
- ₹75 lakh (US$110,000) from her employer, Bharat Petroleum Corporation, with promotion from assistant to deputy sports manager.
- ₹50 lakh (US$74,000) from the Government of Haryana.
- ₹50 lakh (US$74,000) from the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- ₹50 lakh (US$74,000) from the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports.
- ₹50 lakh (US$74,000) from Badminton Association of India.
- ₹50 lakh (US$74,000) from NRI businessman, Mukkattu Sebastian.
- ₹30 lakh (US$45,000) from the Indian Olympic Association.
- ₹5 lakh (US$7,400) from All India Football Federation.
- BMW car from the Hyderabad District Badminton Association and as well as Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar.
- ₹1.01 lakh (US$1,500) from Salman Khan, for qualifying as an Olympic participant.
- Memento with Miniature Diamond & Gold Racket from Kirtilals.
As a total she got around ₹13-14 crore, along with a large amount of land, a BMW car and gold racket. There can be no money that can really pay for their efforts and enthusiasm towards their profession and nation. We wish that she keeps on growing in her profession and receive lot of rewards.
Thanks for Reading!